My husband has been wearing swim shorts as “real pants” for a week.
I’ve been drinking Sauvignon Blanc out of a coffee cup at 11AM.
Puzzles are unfinished. I’m overinvested in every Brave TV character’s life.
How is day 47,263,821 of quarantine going for you?
Beach body ready? This summer is going to be about personality.
At least I don’t have to wear real pants to have responsibilities anymore.
If you see my kids in the yard pulling up weeds, they’re on a field trip.
I’m the substitute teacher sitting in a lawn chair, and drinking wine.
Please DO NOT stop and interrupt our field trip.
Questions for 2020:
– Can a year be restarted?
– Did Carole kill her husband?
– How do I dye my roots?
– Zoom backgrounds?
– Circling the block for hours to hide from your family?
– Mandatory wine deliveries?
– Crushes on Dr. Fauci, Chris Cuomo, Governor Cuomo, and Don Lemon?
– Why is Lindsay Lohan trying to make a comeback?
– Counting toilet paper supply?
Home is where the wine is.