This is so pink, pretty, and refreshing, it’s one of my favorites.
- 1 750 ml bottle of dry rosé wine
- 1 cup of good lemon-lime soda
- ½ cup of lime seltzer water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 unpeeled lime
- 1 cup of cubed seedless watermelon or if you’re feeling fancy make melon balls
- 1 unpeeled lemon
- 1 pint washed strawberries, cut ½ of the strawberries, leave the rest whole
- 1 pint washed raspberries
- 1 cup whole frozen raspberries
- 2-3 tablespoons simple syrup (optional)
- Wash fruit thoroughly, dry, slice thinly, and remove seeds.
- Add half the cut fruit and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon for 30 seconds.
- Add liqueurs and juice and muddle again for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, remaining ingredients, and stir in sodas.
- Chill and marinate overnight.
- Taste if it needs a little more sweetener add a tablespoon of simple syrup until it’s sweetened to taste.
- Stir, add in frozen raspberries, and serve over ice when ready.
If you’re lazy like me I’ve got 7 of the best and easiest summer sangria recipes.
Enjoy more juicy goodness. You may like:
Weekly Roundup: Want a Better Memory? Try Drinking More Champagne…No Really!
Stark Raving Malbec Wine Review: Strong Like Bull…er, Iron Man
15 Essential Wine and Comfort Food Pairings You’ll Crave Even More Than Your Midnight Taco Run
Mainlining 2011 Sonntag Geschlossen Grüner Veltliner, Fish & Chips, & Complaints