Juicy White Wine Sangria Recipe
This is the perfect sweet and juiciest white wine sangria you’ll ever drink. The grapefruit adds a pleasant bitter note.
- 1 750 ml bottle of dry white wine (Riesling, Moscato d’Asti, or Chenin Blanc work nicely for this recipe)
- ½ cup of fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lemonade or Limoncello
- ½ unpeeled lemon
- ½ unpeeled pink grapefruit – quartered
- 1 unpeeled nectarine
- ½ unpeeled Granny Smith apple – quartered
- 1 handful torn mint leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons simple syrup (optional)
- Wash fruit thoroughly, dry, slice thinly, and remove seeds.
- Add half the fruit and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon for 30 seconds.
- Add juice, lemonade, and muddle again for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, remaining ingredients, and stir.
- Chill and marinate overnight.
- Taste if it needs a little more sweetener add a tablespoon of simple syrup until it’s sweetened to taste.
- Stir in sodas and serve over ice when ready.
Discover the lazy person’s guide to 7 simple summer sangria recipes.