Some of the links mentioned in this post are referral links. Which means if you buy something from here I may receive a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything at all and helps keep me in wine, cheese, and high speed broadband. See more details here. This is not a sponsored post and any of the wines or items mentioned I've purchased on my own.
Juicy White Wine Sangria Recipe
This is the perfect sweet and juiciest white wine sangria you’ll ever drink. The grapefruit adds a pleasant bitter note.
- 1 750 ml bottle of dry white wine (Riesling, Moscato d’Asti, or Chenin Blanc work nicely for this recipe)
- ½ cup of fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lemonade or Limoncello
- ½ unpeeled lemon
- ½ unpeeled pink grapefruit – quartered
- 1 unpeeled nectarine
- ½ unpeeled Granny Smith apple – quartered
- 1 handful torn mint leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons simple syrup (optional)
- Wash fruit thoroughly, dry, slice thinly, and remove seeds.
- Add half the fruit and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon for 30 seconds.
- Add juice, lemonade, and muddle again for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, remaining ingredients, and stir.
- Chill and marinate overnight.
- Taste if it needs a little more sweetener add a tablespoon of simple syrup until it’s sweetened to taste.
- Stir in sodas and serve over ice when ready.
Discover the lazy person’s guide to 7 simple summer sangria recipes.